Medical Practice Accounting
Accounting for medical practices requires more than keeping up with daily bookkeeping tasks. For busy doctors and dentists, balancing business decisions, financial obligations, and patient care is a constant challenge. At Jamaica, NY CPA firm Arman Chowdhury, CPA, P.C., we offer continuous, reliable, accounting support and leadership to keep your healthcare practice financially strong.
Although maintaining your books is important, we understand that quality medical practice accounting and tax services aren’t just about crunching the numbers. We study and interpret your financial data to determine what it’s telling us about your practice and how we can help you improve your bottom line. We look for ways to eliminate unnecessary costs, utilize technologies to track expenses, simplify accounting procedures, and tighten internal controls. Most importantly, while we’re monitoring your finances, you’ll be able to allot more time to focus on patient care, new services, and other core medical practice issues.
Accounting Services and Practice Management
When you engage our medical practice accounting services, we'll become your trusted business advisor. We'll make ourselves available to answer questions or discuss any major business decisions that could impact your finances. Call us at (718) 475-5686 or request a consultation now to learn more.
- Medical practice management consulting
- Business accounting services
- Outsourced bookkeeping services
- Comprehensive tax planning strategies
- Tax preparation for doctors and dentists
- Cash flow monitoring
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- Payroll processing services
- Outsourced CFO and controller services
- New business advisory and incorporation
- QuickBooks™ setup and support